Identity of the File Manager
Information provided by the USER via any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be included in one or more files under the responsibility of Orballo Innovaciones Forestales S.L. (hereinafter, the COMPANY), with registered office at Donin, 4, 15314 Paderne, A Coruña, Spain, CIF: B70349543 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of processing
The COMPANY will process the information provided by the USER for different purposes, depending on how the data is collected:
- To manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER
- To provide the services requested by the USER.
- To manage, administer, provide, extend and improve the services to which the USER has subscribed or registered for.
- To adapt these services to improve their quality for the USER.
- To design new services related to the previous services.
- To carry out statistical studies that allow us to improve the services provided.
- To send information required by the USER.
- To send information about changes to the products or services contracted by the USER.
- To send information about new products or services in the health sector or other related sectors that might be of interest to the USER by any means, including electronic, even when the relationship established between the COMPANY and the USER has ended.
The USER consents to the processing of his/her data for the purposes described, without prejudice to the right to revoke said consent via the procedure established for the exercise of his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition or, where applicable, by ticking the box provided in the form for this purpose.
Recipients of the information
The data provided by the USER will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
- The transfer is authorised by law.
- The processing corresponds to the free and legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship whose course, performance and monitoring necessarily involve the connection between such processing and files of third parties; for example, with banks, for the billing of products or services contracted, or with courier companies, for the shipment of the products contracted.
- The data is requested by the Public Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, judges, courts or the Court of Auditors, in the exercise of the functions assigned to them.
Mandatory or optional nature of the information requested
The mandatory data in each form will be identified as such in the form itself; failure to provide this information will prevent the effective use of the service requested by the USER.
Exercise of rights
The USER may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter by ordinary mail to the address Donin, 4, CP 15314, Paderne, A Coruña, Spain, identifying themselves as a user of the WEBSITE and providing a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent document and specifying their request.
The USER guarantees that they are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. The USER undertakes to inform the COMPANY of any changes to the information provided via the procedure established for the exercise of the right of rectification, identifying themselves as a user of the WEBSITE and specifying the information to be modified.
Similarly, the USER undertakes to keep the passwords and identification codes secret and to inform the COMPANY as soon as possible in the event of loss, theft or unauthorised access. Pending such communication, the COMPANY shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of such passwords and identification codes by unauthorised third parties.
Third-party data provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides the personal data of third parties for any purpose, they guarantee to have previously informed the affected parties and to have obtained their consent for the communication of their data to the COMPANY. The USER guarantees that those affected are over 14 years old and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. THE COMPANY will verify the consent of those affected through an initial e-mail with non-commercial content in which the verification of the consent granted on their behalf by the USER will be requested. In the event of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, the USER shall be liable for the consequences of such breach.
Information about cookies
You remain on the website for more than 15 seconds
- Scroll vertically through the website
- Click on any point or link on the website.
In any case, you can prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed, by configuring your browser, and through the use of specific applications.
The COMPANY has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, having regard to the state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, by virtue of human action or the physical or natural environment. However, the USER should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.